Stephen is an independent security consultant based in Ireland. His primary area of focus is software vulnerability discovery and exploitation research and analysis and he offers professional services in this field. Stephen possesses a highly technical background and has been an active member of both the security and open source community since 1999. In addition to forming Harmony Security, Stephen has been an anti-malware engineer for a leading global anti-virus company as well a developer for an enterprise level performance engineering company. Stephen is also a developer for the Metasploit Framework and a winner at the 2011 pwn2own hacking competition.
Latest Blog Posts
- 12 Mar 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer CCaret Use After Free Vulnerability (CVE-2013-0090)
- 12 Feb 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer CHTML Use After Free Vulnerability (CVE-2013-0029)
- 12 Feb 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer CMarkup Use After Free Vulnerability (CVE-2013-0020)
- 21 Sept 2012: Microsoft Internet Explorer Layout Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- 21 Sept 2012: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 CTreeNode Remote Code Execution Vulnerability