Stephen is an independent security consultant based in Ireland. His primary area of focus is software vulnerability discovery and exploitation research and analysis and he offers professional services in this field. Stephen possesses a highly technical background and has been an active member of both the security and open source community since 1999. In addition to forming Harmony Security, Stephen has been an anti-malware engineer for a leading global anti-virus company as well a developer for an enterprise level performance engineering company. Stephen is also a developer for the Metasploit Framework and a winner at the 2011 pwn2own hacking competition.
Latest Blog Posts
- 10 June 2014: Microsoft Internet Explorer CPeerFactoryUrlMap Use After Free Vulnerability (CVE-2014-1775)
- 10 June 2014: Microsoft Internet Explorer textContent Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2014-2772)
- 12 Nov 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability (CVE-2013-3911)
- 11 June 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability (CVE-2013-3119)
- 14 May 2013: Microsoft Internet Explorer CDOMTextNode Use After Free Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1312)